Looking for a job that gives you the total package? In one of the most lucrative industries out there?
Amber Resourcing is a thriving tech recruitment company with a start-up mentality and multi-million-pound investment. We are heaving with opportunities in this accelerated market and looking to hire new talent. We have recently expanded from Bristol to Manchester and are hiring several roles to keep up with the exponential market demand.
Key aspects of the role:
- Build business relationships with clients who hire in your niche vertical market and become a recognised supplier of highly specialist technical talent.
- Be an expert in your market, staying on top of tech trends so you can provide valuable business expertise to your clients.
What we can offer you:
- Whatever your skill set and experience, we can offer you in house training and development led by our Head of People and Development to take you to the next level of performance. We want to work with you to help you excel in your role whether that's being a top biller or moving into management.
- We have multi-million-pound investors and a team with over 30 years of hugely successful industry experience making expansion happen so we want you to grow with us.
- We are seeing new starters and experienced consultants both making huge deals in this exciting market. We ensure our team have a generous base salary and our competitive commission structure with no small print and no threshold. It is also inclusive for new starters with is unique.
- Our culture sets us apart from the rest. A fun, energetic office with a confident, approachable team is a must for us. Add on hunger to evolve our talent and a real commitment to our customers and our company is thriving.
- We trust our team to be accountable to each other for producing high standard work.
- We think it's essential to have fun as well as work hard so expect: loads of socials, monthly lunch clubs and regular incentive trips! Think Paris and Vegas!
Top of the line working environment
- We are set to move into a state-of-the-art office in the coming weeks! It will be fully kitted out with social areas, table tennis, pool table and a bar. We make work a place you want to spend your time.
- Monday-Friday working pattern. No weekends!
What you can offer us:
- Sales or recruitment experience is ideal but not essential! We are looking for candidates who fit with our culture and have potential.
- Curiosity, a self-starter mindset and eagerness to excel.
- Excited and motivated by company growth.
- Strong work ethic balanced by an energetic and confident personality.
Don't miss out on this opportunity! Get in touch with our Internal Talent Recruiter, Emily Bode on 0117 933 1846 or by email at to get started!